Rachel Mooreland put together an intimate rooftop dinner for 20 guests on Saturday, July 18th in partnership with a property management company called FLATS. She used her outstanding platform to highlight & showcase as many black-owned brands as possible! The individuals below provided the decor for the night. I was honored to work with some amazing individuals rocking it out in event industry.
- Ashley Tillman: Rose Blossom Chicago – Centerpieces for the table & a signature velvet rose box
- Erin Berkley: Posh Studio Rentals – Infinity Arch Photo Backdrop
- Tracy Terry: From Me 2 You Creations – Personalized Stemless Wine Glasses
- Jennifer Price: Event Shoppe Chi – Table Design
- Brittany Watkins: Faultless Inspirations – Place cards, welcome signage, cocktail signage
- Brittney Kee: BK Floral and Event – Florals for the infinity arch photo backdrop from Posh Studio Rentals and signage floral
- Darian Cook: 12th & Viv – Candles for the table
Other important vendors that contributed to the event were valued assets to both food and beverages for the night.
Bronzeville Wingz, Mr. Poppa Popcorn, Kilwins, Lizzy J Cafe, Chef Emani Roberts, Urban Grill Chicago, and Intoxicakes prepared the amazing food and deserts.
LaCroix Sparkling water, Uncle Nearest Whisky, and Hella Cocktail Co. created unforgettable beverages for a night to remember.
I am so grateful for the invitation to create beauty with other black owned businesses. I cannot wait to continue working with and highlighting black owned businesses in Chicago and around the US!